Korozo A.S. and each of its affiliates and subsidiaries (hereafter referred to as “Korozo Group”, “We” or “Us”) respect your privacy. This Policy informs the users of www.korozo.com and any other Korozo Group company-managed online content (hereafter referred to as “website”) on which this Policy is displayed how Korozo, as controller within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") and other applicable data protection legislation, collects and processes personal data and other information of such users in connection with their use of the website. Data protection and information security are an integral part of our corporate policy.
- Collection and use of Personal Data
You may use the website without providing any personal data about you. In this case, we will collect the following metadata that result from your use of the website: browser type and version, operating system and interface, your domain name, if applicable, the website from which you are visiting us (referrer URL), webpages you are visiting on our website, the documents you download, the date and time of accessing our website, and your internet protocol (IP) address. Your IP address will be used to enable your access to our website; to improve the quality and services of our Website.
We collect Personal Information through our sites for a variety of business purposes, including: to respond to user questions and requests, to develop new products and services, to send user samples, premiums, products and information.
- How we may share the information we collect
We will not share, sell, license, trade or rent users’ Personal Information to or with any Third Party (except as stated below) without the user's consent. We will share user information in the following ways:
- 3rd party service providers, agents and distributors ("service providers"): We may share user information with our service providers who process user Personal Information to provide services to us or on our behalf. We have contracts with our service providers that prohibit them from sharing the information about our users that they collect or that we provide to them with anyone else, or from using it for other purposes.
- Companies within the Korozo Group of Companies: We may share user information with our affiliates, which are entities under common ownership or control of our ultimate parent company.
- Fraud prevention: We may disclose the Personal Information we collect about our users when we believe disclosure is necessary to investigate, prevent, or respond to suspected illegal or fraudulent activity or to protect the safety, rights, or property of us, our users, or others.
- Law enforcement purposes: If requested or required by government authorities, such as law enforcement authorities, courts, or regulators, or otherwise to comply with the law, we may disclose any information we have about our users.
- Sale or merger of our business: We may transfer user Personal Information to a Third Party if we or any of our affiliates are involved in a corporate restructuring (e.g., a sale, merger, or other transfer of assets).
If users have any questions about our privacy practices, or if they would like to review or update the Personal Information we have collected about them, they can contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org